Thursday, December 31, 2009

One last post before 2010

Finally, it is the end of 2009. Today people are traveling to different place to celebrate and have fun especially to count down while my day is just the same as everyday. I go to school normally and come back home and that's it. I am all alone. :(

I wish tomorrow everything will be totally different as tomorrow is new year 2010 I wish:
I am not alone again and I wish I am not invisible like this year. Hope there's a miracle and change everything to be better for me.
My new year resolution is too much to write it down...let's see if I can actually do it.

Good bye 2009....muahhh
welcome 2010...yeahhhhh!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello. I am Lyda Chea, a senior student at the Department of Media and Communication. I am currently doing a research thesis, submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirement for the Bachelor of Arts in Media Management, on “Cambodian female bloggers”. It would be very appreciated if we can have a conversation, in person, regarding your personal experiences from using blog.

Your blog has been randomly selected, yet your full approval for participating in this study is prioritized. Therefore, would you mind confirming your participation in this research study within a week either through my e-mail address lyda.dmc.ifl@gmail.com/ lyda_tva@yahoo.com or through my telephone number 012 381 571 for clarification?

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Faithfully yours,

Maria said...

TaTa: we are abandoning our blog... LoL... ever since 2010 comes we never post our blogs... LoL